As a cause-driven charitable organization, the New Rochelle Y is committed to improving the health and well being of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to nurturing the potential of every child and teen improving our community's health and well-being and giving back by providing support to our neighbors. With the support of people like you, we can provide a:
- $15 - Day pass for a teen
- $50 - Child in fitness classes such as ballet or basketball
- $100 - Youth membership for a year.
- $250 - Coverage for a child's tuition at the Webster Daniel Elementary School program
- $360 - Six months membership for couple 6 and access to aquatic fitness classes
- $375 - Week at our Summer Camp Program for a child
- $800 - Full tuition to enroll in our school year program
- $1,000 - Give a family a full membership to the Y
The Y supports families with programs that teach, connect, and heal. Your donation at this time sends a clear message to our members and staff that they are supported and our community truly cares for each other.