As a cause-driven charitable organization, the New Rochelle Y is committed to improving the health and well being of the communities we serve. We are dedicated to nurturing the potential of every child and teen improving our community's health and well-being and giving back by providing support to our neighbors. With the support of people like you, we can provide a:
- $50 - Offers a child life-saving skills through a water safety class
- $100 - Provides a child in need with a Youth membership for a year.
- $150 - Funds three senior programs to comply with social distancing
- $250 - Keeps a child active and safe in after school for a month
- $500 - Gives a teen a lifeguard training course
- $1,000 - Provides a family of 6 a year of membership
- $5,000 - Helps extend remote learning hub for essential workers' children
- $10,000 - Supports our capital campaign to fix our roof, improve our HVAC system, and continue to update the facility
The Y supports families with programs that teach, connect, and heal. Your donation at this time sends a clear message to our members and staff that they are supported and our community truly cares for each other.