- Upon entry all members must wait in the lobby for a health screening. This will include a health form and a temperature check.
- All members, staff, and any visitors, must wear a mask at all times while in the building, with the exception of swimmers in the pool.
- One-Way traffic pattern throughout the building unless otherwise directed; If you will need an accessible entrance please notify welcome center staff for further direction.
- Maintain 6ft. of distance between yourself/your family and all other members at all times
- Reservations are required for all exercise spaces, fitness classes, pool activities. Please call the Welcome Center to reserve a time in any of our spaces.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Routine cleaning is done by staff at the top of every hour
- Capacity has decrease 50% therefore, the following spaces have maximum capacities. Please remember to remain socially distanced in theses spaces.
- Cardio Room: 5 persons
- Free Weight Room: 3 persons per room
- Pool: 6 persons in observatory seating area
- Racquetball Courts: 2 persons per court
- Group Fitness: 10-12 persons per class
- Every swimmer must wear a swim cap in the pool, we have swim caps available at the Welcome Center.
- Guests are required to clear the observation area of the pool deck at the end of all sessions for a 15 minute cleaning. All personal items must be removed for thorough sanitation.
- Only one parent per child in the observation area during private or group swimming lessons, and swim team practices, capacity limitations providing.
We appreciate your cooperation and support!
The New Rochelle YMCA