Join or Manage Your Account Online
Ready to sign up?
You can join the Y online by clicking here!
Manage Your Online Account
Already have a Y membership but need to activate your online account (to register for classes online, etc.)?
Please review the instructions below before beginning the process of setting up your online account. For assistance setting up your online account between the hours of 9am to 5pm, please call (914) 632-1818.
Existing Members Online Account Set-up:
1. Active members should click here and choose "Find Account" on the "I want to set up online access for my account" box.
2. Enter the last name, birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY format), and zip code associated with your YMCA account record and click submit to find your account.
3. Verify your account with either the email address, or billing method information, on file with your existing YMCA account.
NOTE: If you do not have an email on file with your member record, or if your email address is associated with more than one membership record, your online account will not be able to be verified via email. Please call (914) 632-1818 to complete this process.
5. If you choose to verify your account using your email address, a password re-set link will be sent to your account email address.
6. Follow the link in this email to set your account password and complete the online activation process. Now, you can log-in and begin searching and registering for programs.
Want to join in person or by mail? Please complete and return the below application to the Y.