When you give to the Y, you make a meaningful difference in community.
THE NEW ROCHELLE Y NEEDS YOUR HELP! PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO OUR BE A LIFESAVER CAMPAIGN
SUPPORT YOUR NEW ROCHELLE Y
The New Rochelle Y an organization for Youth, Community and Family.
The story of New Rochelle YMCA is the story of the evolution of our Community. Since its inception in 1899, the New Rochelle Y has been a key element of our community landscape. Over the years, the Y has continuously evolved to meet the needs of the ever expanding demographic to include families, children, seniors and adults of all races and culturalbackgrounds. Today, the Y reaches thousands through programs that focus on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
What is known worldwide is that the YMCA is an agency for good. What is not as widly known is that what we offer would not be readily available without the viability of our annual Strong Kids Campaign and our various Special Events. Now it has become more important than ever that any of our families, children, seniors or community members in need are supported by our programs and initiatives. In order to do that, it is important that we elicit support from those that are able to support the important work we do. Planned Gifts as well as individual, corporate and foundation supporters are our lifeline, and we outline below the many ways the Mission of the New Rochelle Y can be help to support our Community for the next Hundred years.
Below we have outlined the many ways you can become part of the New Rochelle Y's band of helpful angels!
Donate to the Strong Kids Campaign
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE TO YOUR NEW ROCHELLE Y
You Can Influence Families of New York
Since 1899, the New Rochelle Y has been connecting with families and their communities. We always felt that we've played a critical role in your child's development, security and happiness -as well as yours as a parent, grandparent or guardian. You can help ensure that we'll always be here to support future generations by including us in your overall estate and financial plans. It's called planned giving, and there can be significant tax saving benefits with this type of giving as well as ways to protect your family's future. Browse the links below to learn more.
Not Sure Where To Start?
Simple. Make It Your Goal to Make a Difference.
Remember your New Rochelle Y in your planned giving. I can cost little or nothing during your lifetime, and can help insure that future generations will be able to enjoy the New Rochelle Y for many years to come.
6 EASY WAYS TO GIVE:
1. THROUGH YOUR LIFE INSURANCE - Make the Y one of your beneficiaries (you can have as many beneficiaries as you like)
2. THROUGH ANNUITIES - If you have a TIAA-CREF account, you can designate the Y as a beneficiary
3. IRA - If you have an Individual Retirement Account with your bank, you can name the Y as one of the beneficiaries;
4. If you have a Pay on Death or Transfer Upon Death Account held at a bank, you can have it, or a portion of it, held in the name of the Y.
5. You can make the New Rochelle Y one of the beneficiaries of your Will; in it you can choose to give the Y a percentage of your estate or a fixed amount, or give the Y what is left over after your heir have been sufficiently provided for.
Here are some estate and gift planning tips based on your stage in life.